Tuesday, September 23, 2008

5 Months!

I am a little late posting this seeing as Laney was 5 months old on the 16th, but better late than never...

Laney you are growing up so much and your daddy and I are just amazed at the little person you have become...

You are now rolling all over the place, I actually found you under the kitchen table the other day after just going to the bathroom...

Everything goes in your mouth, and if I am holding it you want it. You love sending random text messages from mommy's i-phone while she is typing.

You are now talking up a storm and wanting all the attention!



You love hanging with your daddy while he is playing halo.



and you are still in 0-3 months clothes....but have the cutest rolls ever!

Laney we love you more than anything and are so happy you are in our lives! What would we do without you?

Happy 5 months baby girl!!!

2 comments:

The Burggraff's said...

So adorable little Laney! I love that smile!

Kristinsgirls said...

The pics of her on her stomach crack me up. She looks so a cartoon character...she is super adorable! My favorite Alabaman