Monday, October 13, 2008

Laney's first mess!

The past couple of weeks Laney has been rolling all over the place and finding all kinds of things to get her hands on.

Laney always has play time in the morning on the floor in the living room while I am getting ready for the day. She is always in my sights and I can see what she is doing at all times, but this particular morning I had some laundry that needed to be folded. I walked out of the room, went and got the laundry out of the dryer and came back to find this....we are talking 45 seconds to 1 minute here people....
Daddy says she has good taste though!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

that is too cute! many more messes to come!

grandpa rocky was here last week and sooo excited about his visitors at the end of the month!

Tanya said...

First the movies, next the pot and pans. I can't believe how big she is, where does the time go?