Friday, June 5, 2009

WALKING!!!

My baby girl has been taking about 5-6 steps at a time for a couple of months now but every time I started clapping or getting excited for her she would sit down.  Little did I know all I had to do was just ignore her and off she went.  

Last night I was doing my hair and Laney was right behind me standing at the tub playing with her babies.  All of the sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw something walk past me.  I looked down and just followed her.  She went around the corner and all the way down the hall!!!  Rocky quickly got out the camera and we were able to get a couple of videos of her doing her thang!!  Look out world!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my goodness, it all changes from here! walking then running is such a fun time in their little lifes. enjoy! (and you'll get your exercise chasing her!)

TL LARA said...

hey girl! they grow so fast, don't they??

as for the wall, yes, it is done with brown paper bags-although i just bought a roll of paper from home depot. all you do is tear off random peices and crumple them up. i just got wall paper paste and brushed it on the wall and then on the front and back of the paper. then you just stick in up there-like a puzzle. there may be an easier way if you look online for more information. if you do it you have to post a pic!!! it makes the room feel really cozy!

maybe we will get to meet soon!