Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lifetime friends!

Our dear friends Joe, Kim, and Reagan are now enjoying their new home at Fort Lewis, Washington(just outside Seattle). This is one thing about military life that I do not enjoy.
When we moved here I was so excited about meeting new people and making life time friends but as our friends are slowly moving away I start to wonder if my heart can handle it! I did not realize how sad it would be to leave friends that we have come to love so much. Kim has been an inspiration to me as a mommy. She walked me through so many questions I had about birth, breastfeeding, and motherhood. She has been an amazing example to me and I pray that I am the same mother to Laney that she is to Reagan.

Joe has been a great example to Rocky as he sees what it is like to be a military father to a beautiful daughter! There are many times that Rocky and I talk about how wonderful of a father he is to little Reagan!And then there is little Reagan! We have seen her grow up so much in the time that they have been here! She is an absolute doll and loves Laney so much! Kim always tells me that she asks about her and wants to constantly be around her! When we are with them Reagan is so gentle with Laney and just likes holding her hand. She gives sweet sweet kisses and just loves on Laney! She is going to be a wonderful big sister some day!We will miss them and look forward to a reunion soon!!!

Coming soon: Laney laughing video, my birthday presents, and working out! Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

The Burggraff's said...

They are such a sweet family! We didn't really get to spend much time getting to know them, but the time we did was good! I love the picture of Reagen with Laney! She is such a sweet girl!