Friday, August 15, 2008

One year ago today!

I have seen someone else blog about this topic and thought it was so clever I wanted to blog about it myself!

One year ago today I was feeling extremely nauseous, moody, headache y, excited and nervous all in one as I sit in the waiting area with my friend Sarah waiting for the results to come back telling me that I was going to be a mommy. As I sit down with my husband at lunch to tell him he was going to be a father, and as we call our parents and tell them they are going to be grandparents for the first time!

This time last year we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into but knew we were getting ready for the ride of our lives!!!


Tomorrow our baby girl will be 4 months old and thinking back a year ago I never thought life would be this good! We watch her grow and learn everyday and thank the Lord above for trusting us with his precious package!



2 comments:

Tanya said...

She is growing like a weed. She is very precious and I enjoy all the pictures you post.

Anonymous said...

One year ago I would have never thought I would be here. Even though I miss Texas like CRAZY I am so glad that I have met you and your family. I love you guys!