Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring Outfits


Thanks to Whitney over at Treasures from our Family, I have found this amazing ebay store that I have started purchasing outfits for Laney for the spring and summer and was even able to get a matching outfit for baby girl when she is born. I never thought that I would be that mom that dressed her girls alike but I am now opening mouth and inserting foot! I can't wait to be that mom!!

These outfits are very much boutique looking but not boutique prices which is WONDERFUL! I have always LOVED the boutique outfits but could not bring myself to pay $50-$60 per outfit. OUCH. I was able to steal each of these outfits for less than $16.00 a piece!!! She also combines shipping within 7 days of purchases. Here are some of my finds for Laney...
And I was able to get this matching outfit for baby girl (yes, we do have a name picked out, and some of you know what it is but we are going to wait to announce it to the rest of you when we announce her arrival.)
So head on over to ebay and check out je*designs(sizes 2t-10) and kbmill2(sizes 3m-24m)...just make sure you are not bidding against me...hehe.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love them, what is the website. I looked on your page, I must of missed it, because I am blind.