Friday, August 13, 2010

Family

Rocky has been gone for a week. Sometimes if feels like 2 days, sometimes it feels like 2 years. The girls and I are trying to get into a routine and stay busy. The new house is starting to really take shape and starting to feel like a home.
The girls are growing up so much and I have been horrible at blogging the milestones. I just haven't felt like blogging with all of the pre-deployment stress, moving, getting settled again and caring for my family. You understand right?

Anyways on to what you really want to see.
A friend of my MIL's wanted to do family pictures for us before Rocky and Chad(he is going to Iraq in January) left. Here are a couple of my faves.

We did the girls picture last and as you can see Laney had about had it with pictures and was not cooperating. We got a huge kick out of this picture when we saw it because it is sooooo Laney. In fact, she reminds us all too often "I'm not a princess, I'm a diba(diva)"

See ya tomorrow for more pictures of our last weekend with our daddy/hubby.

1 comment:

Natalin said...

What a beautiful family!!! Love the pictues!!! They are great! Reminds me I need to get the boys pictures done.