Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Meridith's Second Annual Scarf Swap.


I participated in Meridith's second annual scarf swap this year. This was my first year to swap and I can NOT wait till next year!!

I could not believe my eyes when I looked to see who my partner was in the swap, and saw that it was my husbands' first cousin Michelle. Michelle is an absolute blast to be around and her 2 precious little ones are too cute for words!! I really wish we lived closer!! I thank God every day for the AMAZING family God blessed me with when I married my husband Rocky!!

Here is the scarf that I sent her.
And here is the scarf I received. I absolutely LOVE the scarf and feel like Michelle could not have picked a better scarf for me. It was actually the original one I had picked out for her. I guess it's true what they all say..."Great minds think alike."

Sorry for the grainy iphone picture...That's all I have at the moment.

Happy Terrific Tuesday!!

2 comments:

McClure Family said...

someone else got that same scarf! i LOVE it!! i think i need to run out and buy that one for me...hehe.

the tichenor family said...

man! that blue/green scarf is quite popular this swap! so funny... thanks so much for playing along!!