Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She's a Genius!!!

My mother in law(Sally) and father in law(Rocky) are in town along with my brother in law Chad. I was going to get in the shower and laid baby girl down for tummy time when my mother in law yelled, "Mommy, she is rolling over" I came running back in there to see Laney struggling to get that leg over, and I immediately started looking for the camera to capture the moment. Of course when you need the camera the most you can't find it! I was searching all over the house for that darn thing and when I finally found it I had missed the whole thing!!!

I just had to see her in action since I had missed it all due to me running around the house like a chicken with my head cut off, so I rolled her back over to see her do it again. This time camera on and ready to go! See video below! She is not very happy doing it but she sure is cute in action! I might just be a bragging mom, but isn't this a little soon for her to be rolling over? I am super excited about this milestone but now that I think about it, I am not going to be able to lay her on the bed or the changing table for a second without making sure she is not rolling off the edge. Can I go back in time?

No comments: