Friday, November 14, 2008

Check her out!!!!!

I have entered in my first Christmas contest. My friend Sharon with Red Bud Designs has started a really neat Christmas contest. If you go to her site and post a comment on her blog about your favorite Christmas song, tradition, movie...... your name will be entered to win a free personalized Christmas card! I could not wait to get my name in the hat seeing as this is my sweet baby girls first Christmas and I am going all out this year! What a great way to start off the holidays! You're great Sharon!!!

P.S. If you want a personalized Christmas card, go ahead and pay for one, cause you know I am going to win!!!! hehehe hohohoho! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

sharon said...

aw, so sweet! thanks, lindsey, and good luck! :)

ApacheRocky said...

Hey baby, you just got TAGGED!! So come to my blog to find out the rules...I love you! =)