Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mirror, Mirror

I was looking through some of the pictures from our Texas trip and I just had to post these...

I have always tried to capture Laney's facial expressions when looking in a mirror but most of the time I am holding her and it is a little hard to capture the moment and be part of the moment at the same time if you know what I mean.

Well this particular day she was sitting in Mama K's lap(my mom) while she was putting on her makeup. My mom has one of those 2 sided mirrors where one side is magnified and shows every pore on your face and the other side still magnified but not so much! Laney decided she wanted to be part of the show!
How does this thing work again?

Hiiiii mom!

Does this mirror make me look fat?

Wow, you really can see every pore!

TOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

karicj said...

she was so cute that day...it seemed like looking at herself in the mirror was something she did everyday. You had better keep watch of your makeup from now on!! Love you all, Mama K

Tanya said...

She is so cute in the mirror. I always tried to capture Wyatt looking in a mirror, I had sitting on the floor, waiting to hang it, but I never had my camera handy. I am never ready for the cute pictures.

Jason & Daria Hollyfield said...

Hey! Laney is too cute in these pictures! y'all never mentioned Laney had a vain side! LOL JK I know you too won't let her get that way! Love y'all

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.