Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I got tagged....twice!

I got tagged by my dear sweet husband from http://apacherocky.blogspot.com and apparently I have not responded fast enough because I was also tagged by Kristin from http://kristinsgirls.blogspot.com. I have a hard time talking about myself(if you actually believe that go ahead and stop right here...the rest is not worth it) but here goes nothing.

7 RANDOM/ AND OR WEIRD FACTS ABOUT ME!

#1. I was born on August 7, 1984: My parents second year anniversary. I was the best/worst anniversary present ever. Ever since then they have celebrated my birthday and not their anniversary. This year they told me they were going to St. Thomas for their anniversary and I asked them where I needed to meet them. I did not get the answer I was looking for. They made up for it by going in with Rocky on my Coach diaper bag!! They knew they owed me big time(and Rocky appreciated it, too).

#2. I was engaged to my wonderful husband after only dating for 3 months. We were then married 3 months later...did I mention we also met online? Gotta give my shout out to www.churchofchristsingles.com! Oh yeah, he bought the ring after only dating for 3 weeks.

#3. I am named after my grandmother, Loyce Lane, and great grandmother, Rachel Lane--my middle name is Lane--and ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted to name my daughter Laney. I hope she loves the name as much as I do. Her middle name is Paige, which is my sister Jessica's middle name.

#4. I have spent the night in the Dallas County Jail. I laugh about it now, but at the time it definitely was not a laughing matter. I did learn a lot from it, though. If you want to know details you will have to ask. Hint, Hint...PAY YOUR TICKETS PEOPLE!

#5. I can be a total blonde at times....I used to think Alaska was an island, would attempt to throw my gum out the window with the window still up, used to think that however many teats a female dog had meant that she would have that many puppies, would never get a joke if my life depended on it, and most of the time the joke was about me. But my mom and dad will tell you that I have the best sense of humor about it and actually learned to laugh at myself!

#6. I absolutely love anything and everything about football. My favorite Pro team is the Dallas Cowboys (and college is the Aggies by default) but will sit and watch anyone and actually get into it no matter who is playing.

#7. I love my family more than anything and could not picture my life any better than it is. When Rocky and I married, he told me we were moving to Fort Rucker, AL. I was beside myself and did not want to leave Texas or my family behind. Now being here for almost 2 years I have really learned to like it and am going to have a very hard time leaving it all behind. This is where we started our family, had our first child, and found our first church. But I am very excited about starting a new life back in Texas and seeing where the road takes us next.

Now there you have it...7 random/weird facts about me!

Now to randomly tag seven peeps.

Tanya
Lindsey
Linsey
Kandice
Tara
Kara
Sharon

1 comment:

Michelle said...

what? ya'll are moving back to texas for sure? when? where?

yay!